Zipp’s 303 S Tubeless Disc Brake wheelset, with its wide internal width, provides cyclists with the versatility they demand and speed they crave at an amazing value.
The 303 S offers an entirely new rim profile and design to optimize rider performance on this new breed of bike. This wheelset is tubeless for disc-brake bikes, allowing the ability to run wide tires at lower pressures for race-ready speed on or off the pavement. The 303 S is among our lightest wheelsets, optimized for top aero performance with a 28mm tire but capable of handling gravel tires up to 50mm wide.
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Fastest with 28mm, fits wide gravel tires as well
- 76 / 176 DB hubs with Center locking interface
- XDR driver body option
- Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increase grip for confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions.
- Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations.
- Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure.
- Wide hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag.
- Weight 1530g
- Disc (Center Lock)
- 12x100 Front wheel
- 12x142 Rear wheel