|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Add to cart and will be available for pickup in 3-5 days|
This 26" wheel junior mountain bike is the ideal multi terrain bicycle for off-road cycling and suitable for 13+ year olds with an average inside leg measurement of 72cm.
The Push the Limits MTB range are all spec'd with lockout and compression control suspension forks that work in line with rider weight to achieve the ultimate performance.
Mini shredders can experience smoother downhill control with hydraulic disc brakes and the ultra-lightweight frame allows them to tackle the uphill climbs like a champ.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog MTB 72?
- Lightweight but sturdy frame
- Frog Bikes junior specific 26" air suspension fork with lockout and damping control
- Lightweight oversize handlebar and stem
- Easy-reach junior specific hydraulic brakes
- Shimano rapid-fire 9 speed shift lever
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Kenda MTB tyres
- Free 5 year warranty on frame
Our forks are manufactured to work specifically with a childs' weight